LinkedIn is one of the most influential tools in this 21st century that can be used for business. Do you think small business owners can reach up to their goal using LinkedIn? Yes, they can as most of the small business owners along with employees use this social media platform. It is definitely an important platform for all kind of small business owners. It can really be a true game changer for most of the B2B companies.
Some remarkable figures regarding LinkedIn
- LinkedIn is considered as one of the largest professional social media platforms on the web. It is estimated that around 313 million people use this platform.
- Every second more than two people are signing into LinkedIn.
- Around 1.5 million publishers are using the platform and sharing informative content into the platform.
LinkedIn for small business goals
In LinkedIn, you can find a social contract with your followers and members. It certainly not the place where you will promote any offers or discounts. It is more of an editorial platform and if used correctly it can build reliability for any small business.
- The platform helps to expand the relationship with key people.
- Builds up credibility.
- Expand the reach of your brand by also informing your key contact about your employees’ strength.
Reasons why small business needs LinkedIn profiles
LinkedIn as known by many that it is one of the best platforms where a small businessman can able to connect with key people, build up a proper relationship and an also can recommend’s each other services or products. All of the above features considered essential for every small business owner. It enables them to get a good presence on the web. Here are the few aspects we must consider:-
Finding customers– As you have a very small business so it is important that you must find more clients. In this case, LinkedIn might be able to help you. In this social platform, you can able to invite, connect as well as also recommend others profile. Once you have created your business profile start inviting.
Build a team– You can also use this platform to build a very qualified team of professionals for your small company. Just check the profiles and find some perfect people for your establishment.
Build up a reputation– It is very easy and essential also to build up a positive reputation in LinkedIn. Try to join groups so that people get aware about your brand. Also participate in debates, subjects or group talk so that they understand that you have knowledge about it.
Find funding– It is also a perfect place to search for an authentic investor for your business. You can able to find different local investors as well as investment firms. These funds can really prove to be beneficial for your small business to grow high.
Find partners– Have you thought of joining products or services with other kinds of businesses? This is an important part of your business and certainly, it will able to grow your business much more if you have any other partner in your business. Not only you will able to develop ideas but also get financial help.
Future of LinkedIn
It will focus on important objectives like:-
- Identity- The professionals might be able to record online and people can access the records.
- Network- To invite new talent and connect with all 600 million professionals present all over the world.
- Knowledge- To be the perfect professional platform for publishing content.
Thus, LinkedIn offers every professional a massive deal to grow their business at the fullest.